Friday, November 5, 2010

ICE


As for the near future, I'm currently making ceramic pieces to sell for ICE. If you have never heard or been to ICE, I highly recommend the event. It's a great place to get handmade gifts and to garner inspiration for your own work. Ambient Plus Studio is housing more than 100 vendors this year and I'm super excited that my friend San and I are included on that list of sellers.

Speaking of etsy, I'm almost ready to launch mine. I plan for it to be mostly home decor items and accessories, with my sisters contributing their handmade creations as well. Creativity definitely runs in the family. So stay tuned and come out to ICE to see me! Our booth is Sanmade and Adventures at Hand.

Oh and if you need some reasons to buy handmade this year, Poppytalk has compiled 101. Check it out.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment