Friday, August 6, 2010

Favourite Friday (late edition)

I wasn't able to post earlier because a wonderful thing happened today...my boyfriend worked from home today. It was really nice to wave to him every once in a while and take a lunch together; a lunch at a really stellar place. Some of my favourites...

~Stone Soup Kitchen...I love this place and my favourite soup so far is the Hungarian Mushroom. What an absolutely wonderful concoction.

~The IT Crowd, I've recently become addicted to this show. If you haven't seen it, give it a shot. I adore Moss!

~BC Footwear, I've owned 2 pairs of their shoes before and they fit true to size. I generally have a hard time finding shoes that fit well and I was overjoyed when I had no problem with theirs. I'm currently loving these babies. Although, I wish they had a light blue or gray but purple is the next best colour for me.

~Baked, I was reminded of this while unpacking a few things today. JT and I went to Charleston this July and popped in this bakery for some relief from the heat. Not only did we purchase 2 cupcakes and a mango cheesecake bar, but I had to have a souvenir mug. It's currently in the dishwasher, almost ready for use. Everything was delicious and if you can't get to Charleston or New York, you can purchase their recipe books on their website or amazon. I highly recommend it!

~Between the Folds, a really intriguing documentary about origami and the people that love it. I loved the fact that they interviewed different people with different backgrounds, it really added a lot to the film.

Sorry this post is a bit random...it's a hodgepodge of the past few days. Oh and I did finish my list from Tuesday, which is a wonderful feeling. Ciao! Off to watch more IT Crowd! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment