Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Projects


I'm in Atlanta right now and this snow is crazy! I don't think I'll be going to work today, as the road in front of my apartment complex is completely iced over. However, the boyfriend is working today, from home, so I won't have the computer for the next 8 hours.

I wanted to take some time to talk about some projects we are working on. Currently, I'm waiting for some clay to rehydrate so I can make more button coasters. I'm going to try out a new glazing design and some new colours. But...we still have 3 sets for sell in the etsy shop! The salmon pink set seems to be the most viewed. I'm not a pink girl but I have to admit, I do love these colours.


I also wanted to show these....mugs I made for my friends for Christmas. They are based off of Xeno Lovegood's mugs from the new HP movie. I used a licorice glaze and a bright blue glaze. I love love love the way these mugs feel, really unique. We will be taking pre-orders next week and we will definitely have them for sale at our next craft show.


Speaking of which, we've got some more ideas brewing for 2011. Nothing has been nailed down, but there is talk of pillows, wedding toppers, aprons for big girls, lamp bases, just really unique items for the home. We are super excited about this new year, what it will bring, and the people we will connect with.

Well, I gotta get some breakfast and start working on projects. Have a spectacular day and stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. Wedding toppers!!! I have received so many compliments on the cake topper that Bonnie made me!! I'm so glad you guys finally have an Etsy!! P.S. Love that the mugs are inspired by HP!! ~ Katie :)

    ReplyDelete