Monday, January 17, 2011

Tuesday Treats


I meant to post this earlier, but I went over to a friend's house right after work. She needed help painting a room in her house, and I'm definitely an eager painter. Sometimes I even get a little messy because I'm so excited.

Anyway, here are a few things I've seen this week that caught my eye; and yes most of it is from etsy. :)

Gorgeous pillow: I would love to have two of these on my couch.

Sweet squirrel clutch: The entire series is to die for, but I'm a huge fan of copper.

Owl necklace: Not copper, but still really cute. It doesn't look like your typical owl necklace.

Copper cuff: Beautiful! I love the organic, yet clean design.

Copper heater: I never knew something like this existed! I would probably add flowers to the middle, or a small terrarium.

Mignon typewriter: I really hope that one day I will find one of these at a flea market, yeah I know it's highly unlikely.

Simple Times: My friend San directed me to these youtube videos of Ms. Sedaris. I purchased this book recently and read through it, excitedly, in one night. I've flipped through it again and again, as well as Amy Sedaris' first book, I Like You. She is so funny and fantastic! Strangers with Candy is still one of my favourite shows.

Mushrooms!! Kaylah aka The Dainty Squid has a gorgeous set of mushroom photos on her flickr. I love the yellow and orange hues, which is somewhat of a recent development.

P.S. Above illustration is by Alessandro Barbucci, one of the artists of SkyDoll.

2 comments: