Friday, February 18, 2011

National Drink a Glass of Wine Day

So I think February 18 has now become one of my favorite days of the year! Today is national drink a glass of wine day, and do I love me some wine. Now, I am not, by any means, a wine connoisseur. I don't inhale, swish and spit. I don't know aromas or all the other stuff. (I'm sure I just offended a lot of people, sorry). Merlot is my wine of choice, specifically white Merlot. Mmmmm. How bad is it to have a glass at 7:30 in the morning, I mean it is a national holiday, right? I will be a good girl. I will be a good girl.
To keep from offending the people who REALLY know their wine, I am going to focus on all the cute things to help celebrate this glorious holiday all available on etsy.

I adore the Keep Calm and Carry On posters, its phrase is one of my many mantras. So you know I had to pick this poster from PosterPop and they come in a ton of colors.


Aren't these GORGEOUS?! They are hand engraved from daydreemdesigns and I think they would make any wine taste a little bit better.

I really love the idea of wine charms, too many times I have lost my glass only to find it much lighter than when I left it. However, I have yet to find any I think are cute enough to hang around my beloved's stem. These charms from BijoDesigns are pretty darn cool though.
Re-purposed European coins?! You had me at re-purposed European!
So pull out your best glass, pour your favorite wine, put on some great music (I'm choosing Adele), and sit back. Here's to life and love and National drink a glass of wine day!!
p.s. keep in mind its drink a glass not a bottle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment